Saturday, October 3, 2009

Today's Donations: Items 52 & 53


ITEM 52: K-Swiss Shoe & Clothing Package. Thank you K-Swiss for you donation. http://www.kswiss.com/
What would be a triathlon auction without the inclusion of K-Swiss. K-Swiss is the shoe of choice by many professional triathletes including Terenzo Bozzone, Belinda Granger, Luke McKenzie, Gina Ferguson and myself. I love these shoes for racing and training. K-Swiss also has great athletic apparel that I find not only comfortable, but very fashionable. K-Swiss is donating a selection of shoes/product (1 pair of shoes, 1 top & shorts & 1 warm up jacket/pants) in the size and style of your choice (subject to availability) up to the value of US$700.00. "I personally endorse these products and would recommend." Ebay listing #110441833548.

ITEM 53: Leanda Cave Product Package. Thats me!! http://www.leandacave.com/.
I cant do a charity auction without including something from myself. So here is a bunch of items I put together: 2 signed race suits (I won Escape from Alcatraz 2008 in the blue one and came 2nd in 2008 Wildflower in the red); a signed Winners plaque from Ironman 70.3 Florida which I won in 2008 & 2009 (where I broke the course record); a pair of new OakleyBelong fashion sunglasses; a K-Swiss running hat; 2 pairs of BlueseventyVision goggles; a Blueseventy Headsweats visor; a Blueseventy "The Water is Open" running shirt (XS); and a Blueseventy neoprene Skull Cap (S). Value of this donation is in excess of US$300.00. Ebay listing #110441834331.

No comments:

Post a Comment